Your Vision, Our Future.
Onno Appliance Repair is a locally owned and operating appliance repair company servicing Houston. We have developed a reputation for detail, honesty, integrity, and reliability unmatched by our competitors. Our Ono Appliance Repair team provides home appliance repair services unlike any other in the industry.
From refrigerator repair and dishwasher repair, to washer repair and range repair, we can handle all your household appliance repair needs. At Onno Appliance Repair, we work diligently to keep your appliances operating at their peak. Our team of technicians has been trained to handle even the toughest high-tech appliances. Let us help you get your appliances running smoothly again. Contact us for your next appointment today!
Onno Appliance Repair is a locally owned and operated full-service appliance repair and installation company, servicing Houston. We have developed a reputation for detail, honesty, integrity, and reliability unmatched by our competitors. Your Onno Appliance Repair team provides home appliance repair services unlike any other in the industry.
What we offer
- Flexible and convenient appointments
- Same day repair service
- Free service call
- Certified technicians
- Competitive prices
- Discounts available for Senior Citizens, Government workers, Military Workers and Veterans
- Quality service
- Average price of labor (part not included)
- Dishwasher Repair Cost Labor – $140-180
- Refrigerator Repair Cost Labor – $160-370
- Dryer Repair – $160-240
- Dryer Air Duct Installation – $160 (parts included)
- Washer Repair – $160-280
- Oven\Double Oven – $190-310
- Range\Stove Repair – $160-280
- Some repairs require two-three technicians (+$80 each tech per hour)
- Repair all brands and models
- Credit cards, cash, and personal checks accepted
- Warranty for parts and labor
- Commercial and residential appliances repaired
- If you choose to repair with us, your service call is free.
- We will not charge you for labor if the problem is with just the circuit breakers, loss of power, a damaged power outlet, clogged sewerage, etc.